Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

So, Short story? Man we rode in a pack 20 or more. R bikes R everything 2 us, We rule the road. Law's puhff, We ride hard & fast as we can, we don't stop 4 light't or sign's. Mine is gold chrome springer, high rise bars, sissy bar, banana seat. Yep 20" Schwinn Stingray with add on cut off forks. Man it's summer brake, were 10 yrs. old. Oh yea wild & free. So a challenge has come about were going 2 ride the taboggan shoots, There a Yankee thing, 4U Crackers, There concrete hillside shoots watered & froze in the winter 4 sled rides. Pack a lunch its a 30 mi.ride. Wow they look a whole lot steeper & higher in the summer. Lot of 2nd thought's, 4 of us make the trip 2 the top, 3 mount R bikes Frankie looks scarred Milo is next 2 me he is way 2 big & fat 4 this. HOLY SHIT I'am off solo, I can't see the front wheel it's a blurrr vibrating up & down. I got 2 B doing at least 200 mph Swooosh off the concrete in 2 the grass lock up the bake wheel, wow I'am shaking, Bam I'am surrounded back pat's Attaboy's, Holy shits. Man this is the big deal round the nieghborhood, Even the teenagers get it. So 2 day's latter were riding up & down a dirt hill at the park. BORRING, I'am going 2 hit it hard & fast & jump off the back side, after all I'am the man now. Hard running start hit the hill & the frame breakes at the neck, Handlebars & forks come at me right between the legs, man my pants R cut open my junk is hanging & OMG ITS BLEEDING I'am crying & screaming like a bitch. I run home & wash it down, Ain't so bad small cut 2 the side, no biggy, go back out there's my broken bike in the driveway, my friends R pretty silent, We can't hardly look at each other don't know what 2 say. Yep 1 little O-SHIT can kill the biggest attaboy. (STORMIN)

No comments:

Post a Comment