Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013



So, Short story ? So I visited Milo in Oregon, then again in Mass. He next moved 2 Ga. just outside Atlanta. He restored a old cracker house 4 a man named Fouse on Fouse road this is a real exclusive subdivision of million dollar homes except 4 the old Fouse family original old home now restored & rented by Milo. He has a outdoor hot tub on porch where he drinks Jim Beam at night & yells obsenitys from his tub 2 passing nieghbors. So me & deb make a visit he sets us up with his Honda CBX 6 cyl. motorcycle serouisly fast bike at that time, Deb's little P-brain head is about swimming in milo's fat head helmet. 5 or 10 mins. into riding get the chance 2 C whats 2 this 6 cyl bad ass, Scream it thru the gears & Deb is lovin it she's holding me tight screaming with joy, This is fun she squeezes tighter & tighter Man she's diggin them little dagger nails in me & its hurting, now she's screaming in my ear pull over asshole. Barely stop & she's beating me in the back. Stop &look back her helmet is off still strapped around neck but hanging off back & had been catching air like a parrachute & chocking the hell out of her, So apparentley the screams of joy were screams of pull over & stop asshole. Well excuse me 4 not knowing how 2 properley discifer one scream from another. (ASSHOLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment