Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Sooo.. Short story...

We moved 2 Florida 27 yrs. ago from south Chicago area, left a-lot of interesting characters behind, But Damn sure made up 4-it with new ones . The character of a person is the total package of look, talk,actions &all personal traits. Soo. this is a story Deb tries 2 keep me from telling & its not even about me. Sooo I'm working U.S. Steel mills in East Chicago-Indiana on no.#13 Blast furnace. (Largest in the world) I get partnered with this old man looks just like Captain Kangaroo. Couple hrs. into the day he says U-know Gary I'm a swinger. I'm thinkin sure U-R old man, He pulls out a swingers magazine & shows me photo's him & sum woman. (man I dont need this shit). Soo. come lunch break the old guy pulls a deck a cards & sells them 10 bucks each 2 win a hand gun. Next day its another deck 2 win 2 women a bottle & a room. Now He's telling me story's of Professional Gambling & much more its all getting hard 2 believe. But I'm hearing from others & being warned about him.The stories keep getting larger & I'm sharing them at home with Deb. Sooo. We visit him outside work & he shows us a collection of dice that's mind blowing. He rolls all his numbers switch's dice by colors in his palm as he rolls. Switch's decks of cards by color as he cuts the deck. Then deals face up & asks how many would U take & hits each hand as we call . All hands are great cards worthy of high bets. He's showing 4 deuces in front of him self, waiting 2 bust their high bets. Sooo. were a few years into Florida living, I'm working out back & Deb calls me in house. The Chief (that was his name) is on Jerry Springer. The show is about over but there's Jerry shaking his head in disbelief after interviewing Chief & his women.He asks what is it U-have that I don't have. Chief low & slow says CHARACTER. Yea its a package deal that Character thing. But I've got 2 say the cast of Characters here in Central & north Florida has got 2-B the most unique & interesting over anywhere U.S.A. no wonder the state motto is (ONLY IN FLORIDA) (STORMIN)

No comments:

Post a Comment