Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Sooo. Short story,


Remember that movie My Cousin Vinnie when the girl gives testimony at end of trial how the tire tracks could not be from the Defendants Buick, But rather a 63 Pontiac Tempest with the posi-trac. & independent rear suspension, 2 jump the curve with both wheels still burning etc.I remember because I had one.The motor in front & Trans axle combo in back. 
Soo. we are riding out in the boonies south of Chicago drinking beers, Flipping empty bottles, & hit windshield of a car behind us they fly up alongside flipping us off
trying 2 pull us over. Damn-it they look a little older & bigger, like some Football jocks. So 2 me this is a driving match now I'm thinking eeeasy doin, They manage 2 hang pretty tight thru sum wild chit. (did not think they have the balls 2 hang) Soo. We are coming up on small town really fast, I'm not backing off We hit train tracks & go a little airborne & thru the traffic light right in 2 the downtown shopping, I'm working all I have 2 work with Steering wheel gas& brake pedal. But this crazy ass rear trans axle is doing its own thing.Sum kinda combo of donuts & figure 8's etc. tires screeching & smoking, a little screaming from the back seat. & all of a sudden its over the back wheels bump the curb. Its silent we are perfectly parked between 2 diagonally parked cars. All the town shoppers out on the sidewalks are jaw dropped & staring. The car chasing is gone, Huh the motor is running its still in gear feels like the tires are up. Sooo I casually apply the gas stroll out in the main drag & man if I wore lipstick it would be on both earlobes my grin is so large. Once again The Moral is an obvious one , When flipping beer bottles from car windows please do so responsibly. (STORMIN)

No comments:

Post a Comment